Do you want to strive for something other than that same old “9 to 5”? Are you tired of being limited to local activities? Look over the edge of the plate, we have some fantastic opportunities lined up for you. As you may know, be one solutions meanwhile has staff in 30 locations worldwide and we’re expanding. That’s why we are constantly searching for new talent to join the roster. What does it take? It is simple: Highly self-driven individuals, motivated to deliver, with ability to communicate and cooperate successfully with the world.
Take a quick look and check out our current vacancies:
be one solutions is a global SAP Partner with head office in Switzerland and 13 subsidiaries around the world. We specialize in global SAP rollouts. Join our winning team in a unique international surrounding, having the opportunity to develop your full potential and impact with your great ideas and capabilities.
We are currently looking to hire an experienced SAP Business One Consultant (m/f) in France. This role requires responsibility for delivering excellent large-scale, complex implementations, while having deep interest in how business processes work and interact. In addition, the ideal candidate will be exhibiting leadership in process re-engineering, project management abilities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ability to provide insights knowledge either within specific product area (Finance, Production, Technical, Hana, etc.) and or across all SAP Business One ecosystems.
- Developing and executing end-to-end project implementation
- Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables
- Identify customer requirements and define technical and functional requirements and design (Change Request, Specifications) to meet business process and application requirements.
- Assist in conducting gap analysis between customer’s business requirements and software.
Mandatory prior experience:
- Wide knowledge on SAP Business One application on all core modules.
- +3 years’ experience in SAP Business One implementation.
- Project management experience- Advantage
- Finance or production knowledge - Advantage.
- Service and customer orientation – Mandatory
- Ability to work as part of a global multi-cultural team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, fast learner and ability of multi-tasking
- Willingness to travel
Excellent written and spoken English & French mandatory
Home office position
** Please send your CV in English ONLY**
be one solutions is a global organization with Headquarters in Switzerland, focused on providing consulting services for SAP Software for large, multinational corporations. So far, we have successfully managed to get our name out and promote our services with a phenomenal impact on revenue. We’re definitely not stopping there, so now it really is the time to target the future and ensure that we increase those numbers even more. Our goal is to put be one solutions on the map for everyone that is looking for great ERP solutions for their worldwide operations. In short, we need help and we want you to be the one that excels with us as a highly self-driven
G l o b a l M a r k e t i n g A s s i s t a n t ( m / f )
- Strengthening the interface between Marketing & Sales by assisting all existing and upcoming marketing exercises, such as:
- Composing and publishing weekly press releases, complimented by images, video, etc.
- Acting as a full-blown creative professional, doing graphic art for brochures, presentations, PR’s, videos etc.
- Strictly following our CI/CD and based on this, adapting global corporate marketing materials and campaigns
- Implementing global & local marketing activities led by the Global Marketing Manager
- Dedicated department support, e.g. HR marketing, sales pitch assistance, etc.
- Developing, realizing & leading self-developed marketing measures
- Help with the further development of our global & country website versions as lead generation tool
- Support & develop our social media approach, creatively and with fresh, unique & profitable ideas
- Help with communications with internal & external parties around the world during a multitude of occasions
- Plan, set up and conduct international trade shows, plus wrapping them up nicely on social media
- Giving the Global Marketing Manger a helping hand with limited guidance throughout numerous one-time and recurring jobs and chores in our marketing effort
Experience and Skills:
- Creativity (Please provide portfolio of graphic arts work & writing samples!)
- Advanced/expert English Level – understanding, speaking & writing of/about complex technical terminology
(Must be able to market & communicate to and with the biggest brands on the market. Keep in mind,
our target group are C-Level executives & oftentimes native speaking decision makers!)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Strong knowledge of graphic, layout/design & video software (Adobe and/or other)
- Proven approach to Social Media Marketing
- Ability to perform to the fullest of your potential in a “virtual” work environment
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Willingness to learn, follow-up & work hand in hand with the supervisor (Global Marketing Manager)
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Pro-active work approach
- Rigor with respect for deadlines
- Strong team spirit
- Strong self-motivation
- No fresh graduates please, i.e. more senior level marketing professionals
- Individuals with a distinct marketing background and/or experience in the Print & Media field
- Experience with B2B Marketing, specifically in the IT sector
- Basic insights in SAP, SAP Business One® and SAP S/4HANA
- Journalism background and/or ability to market through a wise & correct choice of words
- Professionals with insights into SEO, SEM, SMM, etc.
- A definite benefit would be if you have worked in an international setting in the past
- English is a must, any further language is highly welcomed
- Prior experience, even as a hobby, with photography/videography would be extremely helpful
Required: Bachelor’s degree or higher
Preferred: Degree in Printing/Media/Graphic Arts/Marketing/Journalism or similar
Either full-time or part-time position at your home office, preferably based in Germany, respectively Europe or USA
** Please send your CV in English ONLY**
Keep in mind, these are just two of many upcoming openings. Generally speaking: If you feel like you can assist our further global growth, no matter if it is in consulting, sales, marketing, administration or HR, you name it, reach out – we’d love to chat with you! Make sure to get in touch today!
By the way, stay up-to-date on any new jobs we post on social media (LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter) and check out what we do all over the planet on our YouTube channel. Last but not least, why don’t you bookmark our CARREER PAGE – it’s well worth a visit every now and then...
Greetings from the HR Department over here at be one solutions & hope to see you soon as the latest addition to our world-spanning family!
Please note that we will thoroughly check all applications and make sure to identify the best fit.
It is due to the great amount of feedback that we generate with our HR strategy, that we cannot
reply to those applications that we will not proceed with. Thank you for your understanding.
About be one solutions
be one solutions is a global SAP partner specializing in two-tier ERP strategies, world- spanning blueprints, implementations and support for SAP Business One® and SAP S/4HANA. Our well-rounded solution for large multinational enterprises and their small subsidiaries includes core SAP Business One® & SAP S/4HANA, specialized functional add-ons, integration to/from SAP ECC, S/4HANA, SAP Business One® and other systems, and country-specific add-ons (legal & local requirements). We have delivered successful implementations in almost 60 countries and 300+ sites, guarantying a reputation as a proven and trusted leader in the market. With legal entities in Switzerland, Germany, France, Hong-Kong, Japan, China, Brazil, USA, Sweden, Singapore, Mexico, Thailand and a number of further regional offices, we have a solid base in almost 30 locations around the world. Thus, we are strategically positioned to support all global SAP rollout requirements.
© 2019 by be one solutions
#SAPBusinessOne #S4HANA #beonesolutions #ERP #GlobalRollout #TheGlobalSAPRolloutExperts #SomeoneYouCanTrust