We are looking to hire a Regional Marketing Project Manager in APAC.
As Regional Marketing Project Manager, one of your main responsibility will be to bear strength into the Marketing department by bringing in a nativelike cultural knowledge and collaborating on marketing topic. Indeed, adapting the global marketing strategy with the Global Marketing Lead at a local level is one of our biggest steps our future challenges. You will also participate in the creation of the global editorial line for both the blog and social platform, and adapt it to the local needs. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to express your creative self by handling creative design tasks with the Adobe CC suite or the Microsoft Office suite.
- Dedicated regional and internal support, e.g. internal communication, sales pitch assistance, etc.
- Help with the further development of our language specific website versions as a brand awareness and lead generation tool.
- Support on regional events alongside the local sales teams.
- Giving the Global Marketing Leader and Regional Manager a helping hand with limited guidance throughout numerous one-time and recurring jobs in our brand effort.
- Developing, realizing & leading self-developed marketing measures on a proactive basis.
Experience and Skills:
- Advanced/expert English level – understanding, speaking & writing of/about complex technical terminology (C1 minimum)
- Expert level in Japanese and/or Mandarin strongly appreciated.
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop CC and InDesign CC (please provide us with your online/pdf portfolio)
- Good knowledge of Premiere Pro and After Effects is not mandatory but a huge plus.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of CMS (Typo3 or Wordpress)
- 3 proven years in marketing project management - hence excellent organization, multi-tasking and communication skills (meaningful internships or apprenticeship count)
- Well-run social media account approach (example specified in your resume)
- Willingness to learn, follow-up & work hand in hand with the team leader
- Ability to perform to the fullest of your potential in a “virtual” work environment
- Pro-active work approach and respect for deadlines
- Strong team spirit and self-motivation
- Digital marketing background and/or experience in the Print & Media field
- Experience with B2B Marketing, specifically in the IT sector
- Basic insights in SAP, SAP Business One® and SAP S/4HANA
- Professionals with insights into SEO, SEM, SMM, etc.
- Previous experience in an international setting in the past
- English is a must, any further language is highly welcomed
Required: Bachelor’s degree or higher
Preferred: Degree in Communication, Graphic Design / Printing, Marketing or Business
Full-time position at your home office
** Please send your CV in English ONLY**
We are looking to hire an experienced SAP Business One consultant.
This role requires responsibility for delivering excellent large-scale implementations while having a deep interest in how business processes work.
The key responsibility of the Implementation Consultant is the delivery of SAP Business One solution to the satisfaction of our customers. This will mean developing a deep understanding of the product, its add-ons and the ability to transform our customers’ requirements as well as consulting on best practices.
** Please send your CV in English ONLY**
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute end-to-end project, including project planning estimates, scoping and requirements gathering throughout the product’s implementation and deployment.
- Identify, analyze and evaluate customer’s requirements while providing product expertise, defining optimized technical and functional design throughout the implementation project, to meet the customer’s business needs.
- Work closely and collaboratively in a team environment with the project’s stakeholders to ensure successful implementation.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Assist in gaps analysis between customer’s business requirements and software
- Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables
The ideal candidate has:
- Wide knowledge on SAP Business One application on all core modules.
- +2 years’ experience in SAP Business One implementations.
- Completion of at least 2 full projects as a project manager or team member
- Finance or production knowledge.
- Service and customer orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a global multi-cultural team
- Self-motivated, fast learner and ability of multi-tasking
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent written and spoken English and Mandarin - Mandatory
- Additional languages are an advantage
Please send your CV in English ONLY
Submissions are reviewed by our HR department, and only those who best match the qualifications of an open position will be contacted.