SAP Business One is a full blown ERP solution, perfectly designed to let your medium-size business & subsidaries run smoothly - even in the most exotic locations around the planet. SAP Business One is an integrated, affordable business management application. It’s a single system that can automate critical business operations.
- Successfully manage and grow your business with a single view of your business to help you stay in control.
- A complete and customizable solution. Because every business is different, SAP Business One is designed with flexibility in mind ; your employees can start using it from day one. And as your business grows, you can customize and extend SAP Business One to meet your evolving needs
- Gain total control of your finances - you can speed transactions and improve visibility into cash flow
- Create a loyal customer base through sales and customer management
- Optimize buying and purchasing to increase margins with purchasing and inventory control
- Transparent inventory control and distribution using production planning
SAP Business One will also allow you to see your business clearly with business intelligence, analytics and reporting, to empower your people to make smart decisions faster and to find an industry-specific solution for your expanding business.
- Enables out-of-the-box integration of SAP Business One and SAP ERP or SAP BI
- Preconfigured, configurable business integration scenarios (Master Data, Intercompany, Business Warehouse)
- Targeted to customers running (SAP ECC or S/4 and SAP BI (BW) at Headquarters, SAP Business One at subsidiaries)
- Model-driven, small enterprise integration technology
SAP Business One Software Development Kit (SDK) provides a comprehensive set of tools for professional software developers.
- Maximize your IT investment by tailoring SAP Business One to your particular needs, streamline and automate processes, integrate external applications.
- Leverage your development team’s existing skills and quickly build solutions that bring tangible value to your organization (compatible with Microsoft .NET, Microsoft Component Object Model (COM), and Java technologies)