Quality Assurance Manager - EMEA
The core purpose of the role is to provide SAP Business One consultancy services which include both tasks performed onsite with the customer and offsite at your home office. Our ideal candidate would have a deep understanding of the product, its add-ons while using consulting best practices. Will also be responsible for delivering excellent large-scale implementations while having a deep interest in how business processes work.
The Quality Assurance (QA) Manager will oversee the activity of the quality assurance staff, developing, implementing, and maintaining a system of quality and reliability of testing for the organization’s products and/or development processes.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Comprehensive management of Quality Assurance for Be1s` own products and custom-made developments for customers
- Define QA processes and methodologies in alignment and collaboration with relevant stakeholders and document them
- Set up appropriate quality standards and KPIs
- Coordination and/or execution of training on quality procedures
- Assure and audit that QA procedures are followed in all development projects with the ultimate aim of meeting customers` needs
- Work closely with Development and Implementation Teams to ensure that system is built and delivered fully functional according to the technical and functional specifications approved by the customer
- Coordinates and performs QA tests to ensure compliance and defect free delivery of systems and all relevant documents
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements and qualifications:
- 3 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Manager or similar role
- Experience in doing customer research with the purpose to assess their needs and wants
- Experience with Quality Assurance Management in software development companies
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Advantage: experience with SAP Business One or similar ERP as consultants or developer
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Service and customer orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a global multi-cultural team
- Self-motivated, fast learner and ability of multi-tasking
** Please send your CV in English ONLY **
Interested by this offer? Submit your application now!
Thank you for submitting your resume to be one solutions!
Your application will be reviewed by our hiring team and if you are selected for an interview or further information is needed, our team will contact you.