SAP Business One Delivery Manager - USA
The core purpose of the role is to provide SAP Business One consultancy services which include both tasks performed onsite with the customer and offsite at your home office, in order to meet the customer needs in terms of deliverables and quality.
Our ideal candidate would have a deep understanding of the product, its add-ons while using consulting best practices. Will also be responsible for delivering excellent large-scale implementations while having a deep interest in how business processes work.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and executing end-to-end project management, including project planning estimates, scoping and requirements gathering throughout the product’s implementation and deployment.
- Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Identify, analyze, and evaluate customer's requirements while providing product expertise, defining optimized technical and functional design throughout the implementation project, to meet the customer's business needs.
- Create documentation and presentations according to internal and customer’s standards
- Work closely and collaboratively in a team environment with the project's stakeholders to ensure successful implementation and delivery.
- Assure that the project team meets the delivery quality standards required by the customer.
What we are looking for:
- Wide knowledge on SAP Business One of all core modules and core AddOns
- 5 years' experience in SAP Business One
- Completion of at least 2 full projects as a Project Manager
- Wide experience in MS-SQL Server or HANA and Crystal Reports
- Experience in developing and executing end-to-end project, including project planning estimates, scoping and requirements gathering throughout the product's implementation and deployment
- Understanding of Accounting principles. (Finance background is an advantage)
- Service and customer orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a global multi-cultural team
- Self-motivated, fast learner and ability of multi-tasking
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to travel
- English: Fluent / Native
- Additional languages are an advantage
- Willingness to have a home office position
- Long term contract
- Flexible working hours
- Healthy insurance
** Please send your CV in English ONLY **
Interested by this offer? Submit your application now!
Thank you for submitting your resume to be one solutions!
Your application will be reviewed by our hiring team and if you are selected for an interview or further information is needed, our team will contact you