In short, if you are a SAP professional, you need to talk to us - if you have what it takes, we will listen closely.
Ultimately, if you bring to the table the tools to excell in our industry, there is no limit to what we can do together.
We are looking to hire an experienced Senior Full Stack Web Developer.
be one solutions is a global SAP Partner with head office in Switzerland and 16 subsidiaries around the world. We are currently looking to expand our development team in the Philippines to support our APAC and global customers.
Join our winning team and take part in global projects involving Web development, Backend Integration development and Customer support of implemented customizations.
- At least 4 – 6 + years in IT / Technology related position
- At least 4 years of programming experience
- SAP Business One SDK
- Web development (PHP/ JS/ HTML5/ CSS/ NodeJS)
- Code Versioning (GIT)
- Backend development (C#, NodeJS)
- Windows development C#
- Database Experience - MSSQL
- Generic ERP knowledge, preferably SAP Business One ERP
- SAP Business One Integration platform (B1i)
- Database Experience - SAP HANA
- Mobile development
- Proficient verbal and written communication in English (Must)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently - Self-starter
- Self-motivated, fast learner and ability of multi-tasking
- Service and customer orientation, respond to customer’s request in a prompt and comprehensive manner
- Good analytical capacity
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting capacity
- Willingness to learn and keep updated
- Demonstrated interpersonal and team-work abilities
- Availability to travel
- Other languages are valued
Optional: Home office position
Please send your CV in English ONLY at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't hesitate, apply today for any of the postions listed above, or drop us a line "out of the blue"...
...who knows, this just might be the start off to a GREAT ADVENTURE!
Submissions are reviewed by our HR department, and only those who best match the qualifications of an open position will be contacted.