What is SAP S/4HANA Cloud?
S/4HANA Cloud is a complete system with built-in intelligent technologies. It assists enterprises standardize their processes from top to bottom, deal with change from within their industries and manage resources while benefiting from the newest technology features. Fully integrated with SAP products with SAP BTP, it supports integration to other systems and allows flexible side-by-side extensions.
A lighter, more flexible ERP
- Fully hosted in the cloud
- Subscription based
- Always on top of the latest innovations
- Seamless integration with other SAP ERP systems thanks to SAP BTP
Full range of easy to adopt functionalities
- Embedded AI, analytics, and intelligent process automation
- In-memory database and simplified data model
- Capabilities and best practices for a wide range of industries
- Consumer-grade UX and personalized insights at your fingertips
To be on top of your company's evolution
- Grow your business models and automate all your processes to never miss an opportunity
- Always know what’s happening at glance thanks to detailed analytics and reports
- Improve sustainability within your processes and standards with industry best practices and know-how
Which added value for S/4HANA Cloud?
- Supports 20 industries
- Cloud enabled Partner Add-Ons
- 43 Country/Region versions in 25 languages
- Pre-configured integration to other cloud solutions
- Scalable platform
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Fast onboarding
- Fastest time to innovation
- Highest degree of automatization
- Flexibility and Extensibility
- Extensible Framework
- Side-by-side and in-app extension
- Lowest TCO
- Native cloud infrastructure and cloud enablement
- Technical operation, upgrades, system maintenance, ... done by SAP
Why opting for a 2-tier, cloud strategy?
SAP S/4HANA Cloud is the ideal solution to move to now. Implementation time may vary - depending on the number of sites, key users, and many other factors – yet this cloud-based ERP solution by SAP will allow you to be up and running in a relatively short time, without the complexity of hosting the software on-premise. Thanks to its powerful in-memory database and industry best practices, access to your business will be faster and more secure from anywhere in the world.
- Accelerate go-live & user adoption
- Rapid global deployments
- Flexibility scaled to new business needs
Predictable, lower TCO
- Shift from CapEx to OpEx
- Reduced need of IT administrative tasks
- No infrastructure investment needed
- Agile with rapid innovation cycles
- Latest capabilities & best practices
- Keep up with regulatory changes
Simple, Reliable, and Safe
- Easy to configure and extend
- Fully managed by a trusted 3rd party
- Complete data security and protection
S/4HANA Cloud Capabilities
SAP S/4HANA Cloud enables every employee to make smarter decisions faster with capabilities that utilize artificial intelligence and next-generation best practices.
- Production Planning
- Extended Production Planning and Scheduling
- Production Engineering
- Production Operations
- Quality Management
- Enterprise Portfolio and Project Management
- Product Compliance
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Order Promising
- Advanced Order Promising
- Logistics Material Identification
- Delivery and Transportation
- Asset Operations and Maintenance
- Environment, Health and Safety
- Maintenance Management
- Supplier Management
- Sourcing and Contract Management
- Central Procurement
- Operational Procurement
- Invoice Management
- Procurement Analytics
- Order and Contract Management
- Service Master Data & Agreement Management
- Service Operations & Processes
MORE ABOUT S/4HANA CLOUD
MORE ABOUT BE ONE SOLUTIONS
Our Other Solutions
S/4HANA Public Cloud is one of the 3 offering of SAP S/4HANA. It provides great subscription based services to standardize altogether processes within companies.
A cloud ERP serves the same functions as ERP software, only much better. The demand for cloud-based ERPs grows annually mostly because it allows the user to analyze data in real-time.
Not to mention, compared to non-cloud solutions, it involves no upfront licensing fees. Instead of using old-fashioned company-owned servers, Cloud technology allows the entire thing to be handled by the provider of the ERP.
Compared to on-premise ERPs, with cloud-based solutions, you don’t have to worry about anything like data storage, operating system, server setup, maintenance, and keeping things updated. The vendor does it all for you.
Thank you for filling the form, the beonesolutions team will be in touch