Why Should You Choose BE1S Cloud?
- Strategic partnership
We have established a direct and solid partnership with Amazon Web Services (AWS) to ensure the faster and most efficient technology infrastructure for deployment.
- In-house experts
Our team members are experts on AWS, guaranteeing the highest quality, security and compliance across all services, set ups, and configurations.
- Uptime everyday
One of our major advantages is the zero downtime during infrastructure transitions. Our team members manage each step with the process, ensuring a seamless and uninterrupted workflow. While our AWS experts handle the infrastructure, our SAP Business One team review everything to ensure a successful results as well as a seamless workflow.
- Constantly evolving
We are committed to constant innovating on our services and standards. This commitment ensures that our customers consistently benefit from the latest version of our solutions.
Move Your Business to the Cloud
"be one solutions is a great partner for SAP cloud hosting. We have a deep understanding of SAP solutions and we offer a flexible and tailored approach to meet our client specific needs. We also provide excellent support and guidance throughout the project." André Marcelino, IT Manager at be one solutions
Cloud Hosting Benefits
- Our subscription-based pricing model offers a lower cost of deployment by tailoring monthly payments to your exact requirements.
- The monthly subscription cost covers the support of the entire SAP B1 environment, thus eliminating any additional 3rd party IT cost.
- There are no hidden costs.
- Simple pricing - per month with one year and three years commitments.
- Seamless, carefree transformation from internal hardware to Cloud.
- Optimized best practice security included and applied to the entire environment.
- Default setup for Backup and Disaster Recovery customizable to your business needs.
- An easy and straightforward method to upgrade or downgrade your Cloud environment and any associated costs.
- Eliminates the need for physical office space to store your hardware.
- Guaranteed 99.50% Cloud Availability.
- 24/7 Multi-lingual Cloud and IT support.
- A single point of contact for all your support needs: be one solutions.
Our Cloud Hosting Solution Includes
- SQL/HANA Backend Server.
- RDP Server and AD Server.
- Suse Linux and or MS Windows Operating Systems licenses.
- Sophos Anti-virus license.
- Disaster Recovery Environment.
- 24/7 Infrastructure support.
- Enhance efficiency and productivity.
- Reduce costs and increase your organization’s adaptability to change.
- Customize and connect experiences.
- Accelerate innovation through integration.
- Empower not only IT but also practitioners.
- Automate, enhance, and adapt business processes in SAP solutions with flexibility.
- Utilize enterprise-grade tools, security features, and ready-to-use business content.
- Deliver engaging digital experiences across all applications and channels.
- Develop and manage extensions across any landscape.
- Reduce development investments.
- Leverage SAP’s open partner ecosystems.
- Deliver prebuilt solutions to address line-of-business and industry-specific needs.
Our Cloud Offers TSPlus Advantages
- Licensing model is based on concurrent connections, not total amount of users like Microsoft RDS, this results in reduced costs.
- TSPlus can be accessed via a Web Page and used as:
- HTML5 full on RDP, similar to Windows RDP but accessible through any browser.
- RemoteApp where users only see the published applications and can open them directly.
- Thanks to HTML5 access, TSPlus is accessible from anywhere and on any device with an internet connection.
- TSPlus communications are exclusively done over HTTPS with properly configured SSL certificates, thus ensuring a high level of security.
- Supports Two Factors Authentication (2FA) that can be enabled at a minimal additional cost.
- TSPlus allows setting up a server’ farm, so customers only need one webpage for access, eliminating the need for IP addresses and Ports.
24/7 Comprehensive Monitoring
We use an industry-leading monitoring software, Prometheus and Grafana, to guarantee round-the-clock, in depth monitoring of all our customers servers. Our monitoring includes alerts for common metrics like CPU and RAM. Additionally, we offer specialized alerts for the SAP Business One environment, which have been custom-built by our dedicated team.
Why Choose be one solutions as Your Cloud Hosting Provider?
BE1S Cloud, Cloud Hosting Services offers a dedicated cloud environment that is optimized for SAP Business One.
To download the brochure, just fill out the form below and click on the "Download" button. As soon as you complete the form and click the button, you will be able to access the brochure in your downloaded files folder. Thank you for your interest in SAP Cloud Hosting.
MORE ABOUT CLOUD HOSTING
MORE ABOUT BE ONE SOLUTIONS
Our Other Solutions
Many businesses are now opting to move away from internal data storage and computing solutions. Cloud hosting provides a scalable and secure IT infrastructure which is accessible from anywhere with an internet connection while simultaneously reducing operational costs.
Cloud hosting relies on the same hardware as in-house IT infrastructure – servers. Unlike the more traditional dedicated hosting that is done on an internal server, cloud hosting uses innovative external multi-server technology to spread the demands of a business. This eliminates bottlenecks, improves connectivity and reduces the likelihood of error or data loss.
be one solutions’ SAP cloud solutions can improve efficiency, productivity and visibility across all aspects of your organization while simplifying usability and accessibility of data-driven solutions.
The ever-changing nature of IT infrastructure and the integration of new technologies into operations means investments in the latest innovations become outdated within a relatively short time.
Using our cloud-based computing solutions, your infrastructure will remain at the forefront of innovation, and you will be able to integrate new technologies into your organization, allowing you to adapt to an ever-changing landscape as your business evolves.
At be one solutions, we are expert SAP cloud hosting providers with a wealth of experience in delivering the remote implementation of cloud-based IT infrastructure and SAP software.
Our 24/7 multi-lingual support for SAP Business One cloud-hosted systems will allow you to resolve any issues through a single point of contact, regardless of the location of your operations due to external servers and remote working capabilities.
Integrating a cloud-based ERP system like our SAP HANA cloud platform brings a host of benefits that can increase efficiency in a company.
The high-level integration of our services across the cloud promotes productivity and connectivity in a highly customizable package.
Cloud-based solutions increase control and management of complex systems in a simple-to-use package optimized for best business practices.
Cloud hosting also provides hassle-free scalability to organizations. As the needs of your business change, you can upgrade or downgrade the services offered in the cloud environment to meet the requirements of an evolving market.
be one solutions’ cloud-hosted SAP systems provide a flexible platform for business management, providing an easy-to-use platform for automation, progress tracking and customer engagement without dedicated server requirements.
The SAP Business One Cloud cost reduction can be seen in the mitigation of maintenance costs that external servers offer. Additionally, using a multi-server array reduces the likelihood of costly disruptions to operations.
Without needing to invest in costly IT infrastructure as your business grows, the scalability of organizations as the market evolves and changes can be enhanced without additional cost.
SAP hosted solutions will also reduce the requirement for physical data storage in your organization. Not only will this decrease the cost of purchasing and maintaining dedicated servers, but it also lowers the space requirements of IT infrastructure, further reducing running expenses.
Thank you for filling the form, our team will be in touch.