Tailored solutions to large enterprises or multinational companies
Any SAP Business One user in the manufacturing industry will tell you: the software is great, but has limitations when it comes to peculiar needs. This lack of functionalities impacts day-to-day activities and overall efficacy by disrupting the existing wobbly flow. What be one solutions offers is simple: a system with the capacity of completing the missing features in SAP B1.
Manufacturing for SAP Business One
Our lean, yet powerful manufacturing add-on takes away the complexity of things. It provides easy access to one of the most vital parts of your business: Manufacturing. We let our experience from many years in the industry influence this development. be one Manufacturing is a tool that integrates seamlessly with SAP Business One and expands in a full suite that contains the following add-ons: Lean Manufacturing Core, Lean Manufacturing Terminal, Plant Maintenance & Warehouse Management (WMS).
Our Manufacturing solution, easy for the user and profitable for your operations, gets the job done
be one MANUFACTURING FOR SAP BUSINESS ONE IN A NUTSHELL
- Maintain (spare parts, equipment, tools, and machines).
- Support spare part structure for machines (BOM structure in SAP Business One).
- Preemptive maintenance/calibration for machines, equipment, and tools (time-based, counter-based, task list definition, or multiple cycle definition with alert options, e.g. VDE cycle, testing cycle, own cycle, etc.).
- Generate maintenance orders in SAP Business One (report time and material consumption, maintain test specifications, e.g. for calibration, label printing after maintenance/calibration, maintenance reports/queries, e.g. detailed history/records, certification report, orders based on location and/or on assets).
- Exceptional maintenance (including notification reception directly from a shop floor terminal or handheld) Integration into ELO ECM (Enterprise Content Management solution) to maintain documents (Excel test templates linked to equipment & orders).
- Maintain your quality control test templates and inspection plans.
- Maintain default batch status per item code.
- Calculate shelf life.
- Control of unreleased batches.
- Start quality control orders to test new or expired batches.
- Full or partial release of batches.
- Traceability reports.
- In-process quality control.
- Skip lot function.
- Interface to ELO ECM document management system.
- Triggers scheduled.
- Storage group (managing containers) extension specific for inventory, ability to print labels (point to be one Warehouse Management System).
- Transactions using containers.
- Search groups.
- Shop floor.
- Archive all printouts from SAP Business One in ELO Enterprise Content Management Suite.
- Attach files to SAP Business One documents using drag and drop, and archive them in ELO ECM.
- Context menu in all SAP Business One AR and AP documents to search, find and display archived documents.
- Using terminals or handheld devices on the shop floor and warehouse.
- Post material consumption.
- Post-production receipts.
- Time consumption for resources and operators.
- Down time recording and analysis.
- Maintenance alerts.
- Paperless handling.
- Routing info, data capture, and quality control.
- Support outsourced operations process.
- Choose your alternative material and resources in the work order.
- Control variances when closing a work order.
- Run variance analysis reports.
- In-process quality control.
- Product calculation using standard or moving average price.
- Consideration of production lot size.
- Run calculation in a batch run to calculate new cost prices.
- Reevaluate all your items with just a few clicks from the batch calculation.
- Simulate cost price changes.
BOM & Routing
Define alternative materials and resources.
In-process quality control
Engineering change control
- Keep multiple versions of item master, BOM, and routing.
- Choose active revision in SAP Business One.
- Engineering change order workflow.
- Build a new or customized existing item structure outside the SAP Business One master data objects.
- Use item / BOM / routing/resources from SBO master data or use data that is not existing yet in SAP Business One to design and calculate new products.
- Real-time cost and price calculation.
- Powerful spreadsheet functions.
- Attach new structure to quotations and sales orders in SAP Business One.
- Define catalog for an Item with additional properties, Information, technical Specification, etc. which describes an item.
- Provide different types of printouts for customers, for Production, and for Web Publishing.
- Each Item, including Raw Materials, can have a Data Sheet.
- Assign resources to cost centers.
- Split between fixed and variable costs.
- Define your planned and actual hours.
- Run cost center analysis reports.
- Shop floor.
- be one Warehouse Management System.
- Covers all needed applications.
WHY DO CLIENTS CHOSE US AS A MANUFACTURING PROVIDER?
be one solutions is one of the biggest global SAP partners, specializing in successful worldwide blueprints, implementation, and support. Our wide experience comes with a wide experience implementing our very own solutions as well as a great variety of other ones which are available on the market.
MORE ABOUT SAP BUSINESS ONE®
MORE ABOUT BE ONE SOLUTIONS
Don't let the performance of your business be impacted due to the lack of a Warehouse Management System (WMS) anymore. Our exclusive solutions address the challenges your warehouse encounters.
Dealers and distributors need to be able to communicate through simple and transparent systems. be one DMS (Dealer Management System) takes the relationship to the next level with our intuitive and cloud-enabled Dealer Management System.
We speak Automotive. We understand the complexities the automotive industry face including the challenges of local subsidiaries and we build ERP solutions with SAP Business One that fits our clients' global and local needs.
Thank you for filling the form, our team will be in touch.