From Japan to Brazil, Idemitsu pushes its boundaries through the complete digitalization
SAP Business One implementation project is connected with Idemitsu growth, expansion and professionalization. In two words, Idemitsu globalization
Fabio Ishibashi, Administrative & Finance Manager at Idemitsu
Challenges and opportunities
New software to go hand in hand with globalisation of business
- Idemitsu’s previous software did not grant their Japanese colleagues access.
- Production processes were cumbersome.
- New software was necessary to enable easy billing across multiple countries.
WHY SAP AND be one solutions
Establishment of two country support groups
- SAP Business One was a leading software provider with a global ERP solution.
- be one solutions Brazil and be one solutions Japan both played an important role in implementation, and were able to deliver a quick turnaround.
Transparency, simplification, efficiency
- Idemitsu’s productivity has increased and added a competitive edge, which has improved chances of closing new deals.
- The team now has better control, agility and trust in the subsidiary.
- Billing can be handled seamlessly across multiple countries.
- Visibility of products and delivery has improved.
- All costs, product information and product composition are now controlled via SAP Business One.
Want to chat? Contact us now.
If you wish to know more about our success in your region, country or industry, don't hesitate to ask us for more info via our form or check out our other case studies.
If you wish to talk about your project and discover how be one solutions can help your company achieve new records, write us via our form too!